Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weds Jan 28th - What I'm Eating

Breakfast: Ezekiel bread toast with butter and all-natural boysenberry preserves, organic whole milk plain yogurt with raisins, almonds, & honey.

Lunch: leftover chicken fricassee

Snack: half a banana and half an orange

Dinner: leftover BBQ pork, leftover mushroom rice, broccoli, big green salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack: the same yogurt as above, with raisins, almonds, Ezekiel cereal, honey and vanilla...

Analysis: today was a pretty lazy day, cooking wise... I needed a protein with my afternoon snack... got some good veggies at dinner, though. Did you read my blog about High Fructose Corn Syrup yet???

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I have been back to doing pilates the last few days - my abs huuuuurrrrrttttt... that's good, right? :) DS and our dog act really funny when I am doing it though! The little guy tries to climb on me and hug me and give me kisses, which is funny because usually if I ask him for a hug or kiss he shakes his head no and runs the other way! He also tries to lift up my shirt and get "milkies!" The dog stands right over me wanting me to pet her - if I ignore her, she butts her head into me, and then flops down practically on top of me...she paws at me unless I pet her or make her go away! I guess there are 2 people who don't want to me get in shape...go figure!

1 comment: