Monday, January 19, 2009

Mon Jan 19th - What I'm Eating

Breakfast: quiche and water.

Lunch: sauteed spinach with garlic, leftover chicken mix from the lettuce wraps, and vegetarian thai mini spring rolls with teriyaki sauce. water...

Dinner: whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce and ground bison. steamed zucchini, lightly salted. water.

Snacks: yogurt & spiced prunes (the last of it!) and whole wheat tortilla with colby jack cheese and grilled chicken. water.

Analysis: ok, I'm done with the spiced prunes - wow, that dish sure lasted! I was feeling a lot of cravings for sugar today - I almost bought a bag of candy at the zoo, I almost got chocolate at the store tonight... I have to wonder if these cravings may be because I have had a little sugar with the prunes...well, lesson learned, don't make desserts like that anymore, at least not for a good long while.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how sneaky sugar is?

    The other morning Jacob fixed my coffee for me and after the first sip I thought, "Ahh just right. Perfect cream and perfect sugar." But, after eating a little very sweet banana bread the coffee tasted bitter and I thought it needed more sugar. The banana bread was playing tricks on my mouth!

    ReplyDelete