Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weds Jan 21st - What I'm eating

Breakfast: leftover bison sauce pasta

Lunch: tuna sandwich with safflower mayo and Ezekiel bread. snap pea crisps and water.

Snack: orange

Snack: apple and string cheese

Dinner: Lamb curry with parsnips, peas, onions and tomatoes. Saffron scallion cous cous. Cucumber yogurt sauce.

before bed: water and pills

Analysis: I'm going to bed early tonight - have to get up really early tomorrow... Dinner was awesome but hubby and my sis didn't love the cous cous...we're not used to saffron here - I'm not sure if I've ever had it before! Still, I shoulda coulda eaten more non-starchy veggies today. G'night!

2 comments:

  1. Dinner sounds AMAZING. Can I have that recipe? I love parsnips and would like some extra excuses to eat them.

    Speaking or recipes... where's the enchilada sauce recipe as mentioned earlier. What, are you too busy or something!? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post the lamb curry recipe a little later, but for the enchilada sauce recipe, check in my post called Enchilada Sauce Recipe under the recipes label. ;)

    ReplyDelete