Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tues Jan 20th - What I'm Eating

OK, its 2am on Weds already and I REALLY need to go to bed. I was considering skipping this tonight and doing it tomorrow, but I really want to keep myself accountable. So here's the short version:

Breakfast: eggs with cheese scrambled in coconut oil. sprouted grain english muffin with butter and all natural strawberry preserves.

Lunch: leftover whole wheat pasta with bison sauce. banana.

Dinner: DIY pizzas on whole grain corn meal crusts, one with canadian bacon and pineapple, and one with spinach, broccoli, tomato, garlic, onion, and gorgonzola.

Snack: more veggie pizza. sprouted grain Ezekiel cereal with honey and whole milk.

water all day, pills before bed...

Analysis: well I think I did pretty well today! I could have/should have snacked more during the day and less at night...this seems to be a common pattern of mine, fueled by the fact that I am often not home during the day, making snacking very difficult. Maybe I should learn to pack some...

No comments:

Post a Comment