Monday, January 19, 2009

Sun Jan 18th - What I'm Eating

Midnight Snack: steamed asparagus with salt...technically this was yesterday but it was after I posted...

Breakfast: 2 pieces of french toast made with Ezekiel bread. water.

Lunch: leftover chicken mix from the chicken lettuce wraps. apple. water.

Dinner: quiche with bacon, colby-jack cheese and green bell pepper in a whole wheat crust. rainbow swiss chard sauteed with garlic, onion, olive oil, raisins, and toasted pine nuts. water.

Snack: yogurt and spiced prunes.

Analysis: well I've gotten a bit addicted to the spiced prunes but they are almost gone, so I guess I won't be making them again any time soon and save them for very special occasions when there are other people who can help me eat them. I definitely need to get better at eating a more balanced breakfast...it is truly the most important meal of the day, and should be the biggest, with a smaller dinner, so I should work towards that, or at least a compromise.

My sleep schedule has been SO off lately, I also really need to go to bed earlier and get up earlier. And get back to exercising... Well tomorrow I have nothing on the books so I can make it a priority. And that extra post I was talking about... Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment