Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sat Jan 31st - What I'm Eating

Breakfast: Ezekiel cereal with raisins, almonds, honey & whole milk

Lunch: most of a ham and cheese sandwich with mayo on Ezekiel bread

Snack: baby carrots

Dinner: cheeseburger with mayo, ketchup, lettuce, tomato on a whole wheat bun. broccoli slaw with mayo, apple cider vinegar, and agave syrup. baked sweet potato fries

Analysis: wow, I very nearly forgot to do this blog tonight! I have decided to fight my night-time cravings and say no to them for once, so no snack tonight. I can't decide if I feel hungry or just empty inside...I think its the latter, which will probably not really be solved with eating! I think its mostly just the remnant of the physical addiction to sugar.

Also I noticed I really had a lot of mayo today. Granted, its organic, expeller-pressed safflower mayo, but still... Well its to be expected - there really was very little food in the house until we went to the store this evening. We're all stocked up now though and set for a better week of eating, so I'm glad about that. On the other hand, hubby actually made the meal plan this week - I just have not had time. I did look over it before we shopped, so I guess we'll see...I'm sure it will be fine. We bought a lot of veggies...

Today was a beautiful, relatively warm day, so I took the little guy on a walk through the neighborhood for my exercise. He had a great time seeing the birds and squirrels and an ambulance driving by. He absolutely did not want to come in the house when we got home - he usually throws a fit going into the stroller - this was definitely the first time he complained about getting out! I promised him more walks on future nice days, so I guess I'll have to keep that word!

No comments:

Post a Comment