Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb 2nd - What I'm Eating

Breakfast: plain organic whole milk yogurt with raisins, almonds & honey

Lunch: homemade pizza with tomato sauce, tons of spinach, a little grilled chicken and mozzarella on a store-bought organic cornmeal crust (so maybe home-cooked is the better word...home-topped?)

Snack: banana and macadamia nuts

Dinner: Boston Market dark meat rotisserie chicken with veggies (carrots, green beans, zucchini & yellow squash) and corn

Analysis: Yes, we went out again tonight, but we were on a date - dinner and a movie! I was good and didn't eat the cornbread... I still need to work on improving my breakfasts, though, and my snacks for that matter - must eat more veggies! I also did pilates today during the little guy's nap, after we had gone to the baby gym playtime, where I spent a lot of the time bouncing with him on the trampoline - my quads hurt! Sorry I haven't been able to complete the dairy post yet, I have had a lot of grading to do for work - I should definitely be able to do it this week though! Hopefully the HFCS post was enough for you to work on for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment