Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weds Feb 11th - What I'm Eating

Its official - I'm sick...boo hoo! I have a sore throat...its been a long time since I've had a sore throat! I think its morphing into a post-nasal thing... ok, too much information...

But all that being said, I didn't have much appetite today...though I did sip Garlic Lemonade all day, which is a ridiculous amount of minced garlic steeped in water, then adding lemon juice and raw honey to taste. So yummy, but really only when you're sick. I drank a quart of it, plus some echinacea tea and a glass of Emergen-C too...

Breakfast: yogurt with raisins, almonds, honey and an orange

Lunch: half a banana

Dinner: whole wheat ziti with ratatouille - eggplant, zucchini, onion, garlic, red & yellow bell peppers, parsley, basil - also added a little grilled chicken in for protein.

I know I promised recipes and the milk post, but I was not feeling up to it today - you know I am not feeling well when I am not even on the computer all day. Maybe if I didn't stay up til all hours every night I wouldn't get sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment